Arty

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Swedish shopping


I went shopping with three Swedish girls who like old clothes maybe even more than I do. This wonderful blue leather coat on the wall at Szputnyik would have been one of those things I couldn't have resisted. Such a shame it's not for sale I really wanted to go for the army smurf style.

Did get my New Year's butterfly sequins top there, similar to the one in the picture.
Upstairs at the shop called Vintage on Práter utca. Tons of nice dresses and piles of clothes makes you feel like in Wonderland.


Lovely lady who works there and satisfied Swedes
Nowadays I consider myself lucky when not finding anything I have to to buy. In this shop I was lucky. Not in the previous one though where I "had" to buy something. All these musts are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment