Arty

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ups and downs

 As promised, a few pictures from the wedding last weekend. This is Bullet and John (the groom) and of course Coco the dog. She was a howling, cute little creature.
The bride and her father making their way up to the chapel. If I ever get married I'm sure I would step on and rip my dress in two seconds, well hiring some hobbits to hold it up while walking could be a solution.
Married and photographed from all angles.
Still married.

Dress/Forever 21, Jacket/H&M, Clutch/Vintage

What you can't see in the picture is that by mistake I bought stay ups instead if tights but they didn't actually stay up. Not for long at least so I kept hiding in bushes and behind trees to pull them up. In the end it didn't matter too much that they were half way down my ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment